The exterior of one’s home is an essential factor for many aspects of their property: the curb appeal and value, protection from the elements, maintenance required, and even added insulation. Green T Services is proud to offer a full line of home exterior siding options to fit any style and budget. We source a range of materials, from basic to high end, and services that range from updating existing siding to installing new siding.
The benefits of replacing the exterior siding of someone’s home range from decreased exterior maintenance required to making one’s home more durable against the elements. An increase in energy efficiency is another reason homeowners choose to replace their siding – both vinyl and fiber cement siding can add another layer of insulation to their home, reducing their reliance on heating and cooling systems. An updated curb appeal gives someone’s home an inviting presence to neighbors, guests, and potential buyers, while also increasing their home’s value. Below we’ll explain more about the specific benefits as they relate to different siding options.
Lessen the required maintenance on a home’s exterior with long-lasting vinyl siding.
Vinyl siding is tough and tightly sealed — meaning a home can withstand harsh weather.
Both vinyl and fiber cement siding act as an additional layer of insulation, which lightens the burden on heating and cooling systems.
Guests, neighbors, and potential buyers all will appreciate an updated curb appeal in the neighborhood.
Premium vinyl exterior siding is a popular, cost-effective way to update the look of one’s home. Green T Services offers a wide range of premium vinyl siding replacement options that will brighten one’s home and create a welcoming façade.
Our favorite benefits of premium vinyl siding include:
• Low maintenance options
• Added insulation, especially if someone chooses the fullback premium vinyl siding option
• Wide range of available colors, styles, and sizes
• Economical options available to fit any budget
• An updated, modern look to increase the curb appeal of a person’s home Increased value of homeowner’s property
To browse our premium vinyl siding options, please visit us here.
James Hardie, fiber cement siding, is a beautiful, high-performance siding option for homeowners unwilling to compromise taste for functionality. Green T Services offers James Hardie siding to allow customers to choose a low maintenance siding that delivers superior durability with long-lasting protection.
Our favorite benefits of James Hardie siding include:
• Top of the line longevity: James Hardie builds their fiber cement products to last. Water, fire, pests, and time are no match for these materials.
• Personalized design: Customers seeking siding to match their individuality need to look no further for siding with customized design options. James Hardie has a wide variety of colors and styles to fit each homeowner’s unique style.
• Options to fit every home: James Hardie has a diverse range of products built to fit a wide variety of homes. Regardless of whether homeowners have a ranch-style house or a home influenced by classical Victoria architecture, James Hardie has a solution.
• Colors that pop and don’t stop: The colors for James Hardie siding are fade resistant and less likely to crack and chip than alternative siding brands.
Ready for every climate: James Hardie engineers their products to withstand the test of every kind of weather condition. Sun, rain, snow, hurricanes, snowstorms, humidity, and heat- you name it, James Hardie can endure it.
To browse our James Hardie siding options, please visit us here.
Green T Services has been offering exterior home solutions to the Chicago Area since 2007. We’re proud to provide a full array of home improvement services to our customer base.
Green T helps your home withstand the elements with replacement siding!
It’s best to install windows before siding to protect the capping (exterior trim of windows). Further, installing siding before installing new windows means that the siding surrounding the windows will have to be removed and replaced once we set the windows – which could mean mismatched color and increased time and cost.
The right exterior siding for one’s home is an important choice for homeowners because it can increase the home value, add insulation, reduce the maintenance required, and protect the home’s exterior against the elements.
The cost to replace the siding on the exterior of one’s home will vary widely, anywhere between $6,000 and $60,000 depending on the quality of materials used, the size of the area covered, and the amount of labor required to get the job done.
With the right quality product, one should only ever need to replace the siding on their home once in a lifetime. Common signs its time to replace one’s home exterior siding include: Fading paint – and the constant need to repaint Mold, fungus, or mildew collecting on the exterior of a home can be a sign someone needs new gutters. A person’s existing siding is coming loose or cracking. Energy bills have increased – needing to use more heat or air conditioning than one previously used may indicate that siding is no longer providing insulation for one’s home. Rotting, warping, or bubbling on the existing exterior